How can I contribute?
If you are a health worker or a researcher and you would like to contribute to the COVID-19 Radiology Database project that is published as an open source project, please send your request with your information to email@example.com and leave your contact information. Our team will contact you and give access to the database.
How does it work?
- Medical experts and researchers apply to become a “data provider”.
- Since COVID-19 is a respiratory syndrome, chest x-ray images of the patients are collected anonymously.
- Verified medical experts and researchers upload the information and anonymous imaging that is obtained from academic studies.
- Verified medical experts and researchers with the permission from the hospitals, upload the anonymous information and imaging material of COVID-19 patients.
- We do not accept personal data from hospitals. We aim to grow the database with anonymous data.